SERIOUS TRAFFIC OFFENSES
Two (2) convictions for any one or combination of the following violations in a commercial vehicle within a three (3) year period would disqualify your commercial license for sixty (60) days :
- Speeding 15 mph or more over the limit
- Reckless driving
- Any traffic offense involving a fatality accident
- Erratic or unsafe lane change
- Following too close
- Failure to obtain a commercial drivers license
- Failure to have in possession a commercial drivers license
- Failure to have the proper class license for vehicle operated
- Failure to have the proper endorsement for the vehicle operated
- Using a cellular telephone or electronic communication device to write, send, or read a text-based communication while the CMV is in motion.
Three (3) or more violations of any of the previous violations within three (3) years will result in a disqualification for (120) days.