Skip to main content

Now hiring at a location near you! Food service; medical, dental and mental health; correctional industries and agri-services; correctional officers; probation and parole officers; administrative staff; and more. Apply today!

Administrative Services

Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Financial Officer

The Contracts and Acquisitions Unit is responsible for procuring goods and services necessary to support agency operations, while ensuring compliance with state purchasing regulations.  

Responsible for the solicitation, award and administration of contracts and other acquisition instruments.

Contracts and Acquisitions Unit email:

Bid Opportunities

Effective July 1, 2023 all solicitations will be posted on the Oklahoma Office & Management and Enterprises Services (OMES) Supplier Portal. More information is provided here:

OMES Supplier Portal



The Oklahoma Department of Corrections (ODOC) may seek grant monies to initiate or expand appropriate programs to fulfill its mission. Currently, grants help ODOC in a number of areas to include, but not limited to, education and substance abuse treatment services.

Grants Administrative e-mail:

2023 Second Chance Act Children of Incarcerated Parents Grant Application

USDE - Via Oklahoma Department of Career & Technical Education (ABE) Adult Basic Education 07/01/2022 - 06/30/2023 84.002 $485,481.00 $142,343.00 $627,824.00
USDE - Via Oklahoma Department of Education Special Education IDEA 07/01/2022 - 06/30/2023    84.027 $24,946.04
USDE - Via Oklahoma Department of Education (TITLE I) Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk Title I Part D 07/01/2022 - 06/30/2023 84.013A
USDOJ, OJP, BJA via Oklahoma District Attorneys Council Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) 2022-RSAT-DOC-009 10/01/2022 - 09/30/2023 16.593
USDOJ-OJP-BJA via Oklahoma District Attorneys Council Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) funded Substance Abuse Treatment Program 2019/20-JAG-DOC-007 7/01/2021 - 6/30/2023 16.738
USDOJ- National Institute of Justice via Oklahoma Department of Safety (BVP) Patrick Leahy Bullet Proof Vest Partnership FY21 06/01/2021 - 08/31/2023 16.607
American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 via Oklahoma State Dept. of Health Detection & Mitigation of COVID-19 in Confinement Facilities  FY22 07/01/2022 - 12/31/2025 93.323
FEMA - Via Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management Public Assistance DR-4530 COVID-19 Declaration 01/20/2020 - TBD   $585,549.61
USDOJ- Bureau of Justice Assistance Correctional Facilities and Public Safety by Addressing Contraband Cellphones 10/1/2021 to 9/30/2023 16.844
USDOJ- Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking SMART Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Act FY20 10/1/2021 to 9/30/2024 16.75 $399,047.00 $0 $399,047.00
USDOJ- Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking SMART Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Act FY21 10/1/2022 to 9/30/2025 16.75 $399,966.00 $0 $399,966.00
USDOJ- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention FY 2021 Second Chance Act- Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children (SCA- COIP) 10/01/2022 to 09/30/2025 16.831 $741,960.00 $0 $741,960.00
USDOJ- Bureau of Justice Assistance (SCAAP) State Criminal Alien Acquisition Program FY22 Annual 16.606 $1,220,655.00 $0 $1,220,655.00
Federal Communications Commission via Universal Service Administration Company Rural Health Care (RHC) Healthcare Connect Fund (HCF) 07/01/2022 to 06/30/2023 32.005 $161,772.00 $0 $161,772.00
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative via The Last Mile The Last Mile 01/01/2019 to 12/31/2023   $240,000.00 $0 $240,000.00
Oklahoma Humanities Let's Talk About It (Oklahoma) 01/1/2023 to 12/31/2023   $1,136.72 $1,200 $2,336.72
Charles Morton Trust via Heritage Trust Charles Morton Share Trust Award 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2023   $90,000.00 $90,000.00 $180,000.00


Offender Banking manages restitution accounting, trust fund, and canteen operations. Restitution accounting collects probation and parole supervision fees and victims’ restitution payments based on statutory requirements and distributes those collections to the appropriate entities.

The trust fund is comprised of an available balance, a mandatory savings account and an interest bearing savings account. Inmate accounts are limited to holding $99,999,999.99. 

The canteen operations for the ODOC are managed using the offender banking system. Since it is integrated with the trust fund, if the funds are in the inmate’s account, they can spend the funds, within limits, at the facility’s canteen.

Depositing Money

For more information on depositing funds in an inmate’s account, please call 405-425-2786.

How can I send money to someone in prison?

Deposits to inmate trust fund accounts may be made using JPay.  Deposits may be sent online from There is a free JPay mobile app for Android and iPhones. Deposits may be made thru JPay over the phone by calling 1-800-574-5729. Cash may be sent thru MoneyGram locations, including CVS and Walmart by using the receive code 6365 in addition to the inmates 7 digit ODOC number. A money order or cashier’s check may be mailed to JPay.

When using JPay or the Securus phone system, the entire 7 digit ODOC number must be given. All inmates have a zero or two in front of their ODOC number to make 7 digits.

How can I make sure the correct inmate receives the money I send?

To ensure the inmate receives the deposit, please write legibly on the memo line of the cashier's check or money order the following:

  • The inmate’s name,
  • 7 Digit DOC number
  • Sender’s name.

Who should I make the money order or cashier's check out to?

Make the actual money order or cashier's check out to JPay.

What happens if I fail to include all information?

Failure to include all information will result in the money order or cashier's check being returned to the sender.

Is there any additional information I need to attach?

Yes. You will need to attach a fully completed deposit slip (JPay) to the cashier’s check or money order.  These deposit slips should not be stapled to the funds but attached by paper clip.  

Where can I find a deposit slip?

You can download a printable deposit slip under JPay.

How can I send money to someone housed in a private prison?

Inmates who are housed in private prisons are not included in the JPay program; you will need to follow procedures as dictated by those facilities.

JPay - Send money online, with your credit or debit card.

JPay Mobile - Send money anytime, anywhere by downloading the free app

800-574-5729 - Speak with a live agent, 24/7

Cash with - At locations including CVS and Walmart (receive code 6365)  

Money orders - Payable to JPay at: P.O. Box 278320, Miramar, FL 33027

Money Transfer Fees

Deposit amount
online phone
$0.01 - $20.00
$3.95 $4.95
$20.01 - $100.00
$6.95 $7.95
$100.01 - $200.00
$8.95 $9.95
$200.01 - $300.00
$10.95 $11.95


For more information - 800.574-5729

The Records Disposition Program was established by state statute as far back as 1939 with the current program established in 1961. The agency is mandated by statute to have an effective records disposition program. Improper destruction of records could lead to legal sanctions and loss of documents of historical significance. Proper management of records will allow for the effective use of space, allow stored records to be accessible, and ensure agency compliance with statute.  The Oklahoma Department of Corrections records management program is established by Operations Memorandum OP-020202 entitled "Management of Office Records."

Completed forms are to be sent to the attention of the Agency Records Disposition Coordinator.

3400 Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111-4298

Phone: 405-425-2722

Last Modified on Oct 18, 2023
Back to Top