Skip to main content

Meetings with Department personnel will be by appointment only. 
You may contact Department personnel directly by email or phone, using the information found on our Personnel page. You may also submit a question or comment by using our Contact Page.

Money Transmission Company

All money transmission companies operating in Oklahoma should be licensed by the Oklahoma State Banking Department. Below is a link to our official complaint form.

Warning: Please save this form to your computer before completing. This is not a secure website.

Oklahoma Banking Department Complaint Form