The Business Management Program (OKVetWorks) is a program to assist veteran-owned businesses in Oklahoma to grow.
BUSINESS & VETERANS ENTREPRENEUR CONNECTION
Daron Hoggatt, CPO, CBC
Business Management Program Administrator
2132 NE 36th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Phone: (405) 523-4026
- VETERAN CONTRACTING
VETERAN OWNED BUSINESSES
Downloadable List of VOBs in Oklahoma – February 2021
FEATURED BUSINESSES - JANUARY
FEATURED BUSINESSES - DECEMBER
JOIN THE REGISTRY
Join the Veteran Owned Business Registry
These PDF documents will open in a new window. You can also right-click and save to your computer.
- Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs – https://odva.ok.gov/ The Business Management Program (OKVetWorks) is a program to assist veteran-owned businesses in Oklahoma to grow.
- How to do business with the State of Oklahoma – https://omes.ok.gov/sites/g/files/gmc316/f/2014DoingBusinesswithOK.pdf The three primary procurement authorities for the State of Oklahoma are all divisions of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES).
- State of Oklahoma Chamber – https://www.okstatechamber.com/ Established in 1926, the State Chamber of Oklahoma is a statewide membership organization. Our purpose is to be the unified voice of business and the most effective advocacy organization at the State Capitol.
- OKC Chamber – https://www.okcchamber.com/ For more than a century, the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber has been the voice of business and the visionary organization in Oklahoma City. We represent thousands of businesses of all sizes and all industries in Oklahoma City’s 10-county region.
- Tulsa Chamber – https://tulsachamber.com/ The Tulsa Regional Chamber is the principal business-driven leadership organization improving the quality of community life through the development of regional economic prosperity.
- Oklahoma Secretary of State – https://www.sos.ok.gov/ The Business Filing Department processes corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, certificate of partnership fictitious name for a general partnership, trade name, and trademark registration filings. Such filings include new registrations, amendments, mergers, dissolution, and withdrawals for both domestic and foreign entities.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – https://www.va.gov/osdbu/verification/ The Veterans Benefits, Health Care, and Information Technology Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-461) provides the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with unique authority for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) set-aside and sole-source contracts.
- https://www.vip.vetbiz.va.gov/Home/Index The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is alerting the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) verified firms about schemes related to fraudulent solicitations where the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Procurement Executive Director, Ricky Lemmon is falsely portrayed as owning and issuing the solicitations.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracting/contracting-assistance-programs/service-disabled-veteran-owned-small-businesses-program The federal government’s goal is to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses each year.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes – https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/hiring-our-heroes Hiring Our Heroes, a program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, launched in March 2011 as a nationwide initiative to help veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities.
- Office of Veterans Business Development – https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-locations/headquarters-offices/office-veterans-business-development The mission of this office is to maximize the availability of administration small business programs for veterans and their dependents or survivors.
- Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Program – https://msepjobs.militaryonesource.mil/msep/ The Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) connects military spouses with hundreds of partner employers who have committed to recruit, hire, promote, and retain military spouses.
- Military Family Advisory Network – https://militaryfamilyadvisorynetwork.org/ The Military Family Advisory Network is the authentic voice of the modern military family and the bridge that connects military families to the resources, people, and information they depend on to successfully navigate all phases of military life.
- https://www.va.gov/careers-employment/veteran-owned-business-support/ If you have a Veteran-Owned Small Business, you may qualify for advantages when bidding on government contracts—along with access to other resources and support—through the Vets First Verification Program. This program is run by the Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU). Registering through OSDBU will allow you to work with us (all businesses who work with the VA must be registered). Find out if you’re eligible and how to register your business.