Be a Correctional Officer
Do you want to have a positive effect in the lives of others? As a correctional officer each day you will make a difference by enhancing public safety and preparing individuals for success after release. This is more than just a job, it’s the start of a successful career.
No experience required. We will provide the training to make you an effective leader and set you on the path to change lives.
As an employee of the State of Oklahoma you will receive competitive pay with the opportunity for overtime, insurance, family benefits, time off, and retirement.
Recruitment and Retention Unit Contacts
- o: 405.425.2189
- c: 405.517.9160
- Email: email@example.com
- o: 405.425.2957
- c: 405.212.8819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Have:
- PAID Training
- A supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- Paid time off & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives.
- Paid Holidays – 11 days a year
- Annual Leave – 15 days a year
- Sick Leave – 15 days a year
- Flex Spending – Pre-tax medical/child savings
- Leave Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Bonus
- 20 Year Retirement
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $2,727.77 /month
Your performance, knowledge, and abilities are the only factors that limit your career potential.
*With no formal disciplinary action, completion of the academy, and off probation.