Complia Access Issues for Patients
Patients have been experiencing some issues with the Complia site.
Users may not currently be able to update or edit physician information on applications- this will be fixed tonight, and users should be able to login tomorrow and make their edits.
Chrome users who are unable to see the documents they have uploaded or see parts of the application as grayed out- this is a cache issue. A correction will be pushed out by Complia early next week, or users may attempt to clear their browser cache on their own:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (this may appear as three vertically stacked dots).
- Click "More tools" and then click "Clear browsing data."
- At the top, choose a time range.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click "Clear data."
We apologize for any inconvenience.