Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority
Call Center: 405-522-6662
Call Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Updates/Changes: Business licensees who wish to update contact information, location, and/or ownership information may now do so through the OMMA application portal. Submit a change request by logging into the OMMA application portal and selecting “Create New Application” and then “Business License Update.” You will then select the “Create Application” button to fill out and submit the update request.
- Compliance Questions: Please visit http://omma.ok.gov/compliance-information or email OMMACompliance@ok.gov.
- Business Complaints: Complete and submit the OMMA Business Complaint Form if you wish to file a complaint on a licensed medical marijuana business. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Marijuana Tax Collection Issues: Please email OMMAAudit@ok.gov.
- Product Recall Information: Please email OMMARecalls@ok.gov.
- Other Items: Please email OMMAGrower@ok.gov, OMMAProcessor@ok.gov, OMMADispensary@ok.gov, OMMATransporter@ok.gov, OMMAWaste@ok.gov, or OMMALabs@ok.gov.
Business Complaints: Complete and submit the OMMA Business Complaint Form if you wish to file a complaint on a licensed medical marijuana business. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Please email OMMAPhysicians@ok.gov for questions about completing the OMMA physician registry or eligibility guidelines for recommending medical marijuana to patients.
Please Note: All application status updates are automatically sent to the email address provided in the application, including rejections. If your application is rejected after OMMA reviews your application, you will be able to make changes to your application once you receive the rejection email.