Skip to main content


If you applied for or received your intial OMMA business license before August 30, 2019, and your renewal application has been rejected for failure to meet the 2-year/5-year residency requirements, please submit your application. 

Compliance Information

Processor Inspection Forms

Grower Inspection Forms

Dispensary Inspection Forms

Business Complaints

If you wish to file a complaint against a medical marijuana business, please complete the OMMA Business Complaint Form below. Please make sure to provide as much detail as possible. Complaints will be investigated in the order in which they are received, unless the complaint presents a threat to public health and safety.

Certificate of Compliance

 Starting August 30, 2019 all business applicants will be required to submit a PDF icon Certificate of Compliance from the political subdivision that has jurisdiction where the business is located (usually a city or county). Businesses located within Oklahoma City may submit the Certificate of Compliance provided by Oklahoma City. Businesses are encouraged to contact their city or county for more information on this process before submitting their application.

Food Licensing: Information for Dispensaries and Processors

Dispensaries and processors licensed by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) are required to obtain a food license if they produce or sell any edible medical marijuana products. This license is not obtained through OMMA . .For information on how to obtain your food license, please review the PDF icon Food Licensing Fact Sheet  or visit: .

Food Safety Standards Board

Governor Fallin signed the Food Safety Standards Board rules on December 20, 2018. These added rules within 310:681-5-8.1. Food Safety Standards for Processors, which are available at the link below. To view the full emergency rules, please visit the “Rules and Regulations” page. For more information about the new requirements, please visit the “Food Safety Standards Board” page.

Labeling & Packaging Guide

An updated Labeling & Packaging guide is under construction.

Testing Process

All medical marijuana and medical marijuana products must be tested.

Monthly Reporting

The OMMA Monthly Reporting Template is now back online. You may now go in and continue to submit your reports. September 15 is the due date for your next monthly report, which should reflect August 1 – August 30.

Here are the changes that you can expect to see:

An additional yes/no question that documents your active status for the month.

  • Additional questions that account for transportation of medical marijuana and medical marijuana products;
  • For Dispensaries & Processors  
    • The amount of medical marijuana transported to other licensed businesses
    • The amount of medical marijuana transported from other licensed businesses
    • List of all transporter/business license numbers that have transported for your business
  • For Growers  
    • The amount of medical marijuana transported to other licensed businesses.
    • The number of plants transported to other licensed businesses


All monthly report data received prior to the update is protected and still available afterwards. You will not have to resubmit a new report as a result of the update.

Commercial licensees are required to begin submitting OMMA monthly reports beginning in the month which they were licensed and every month thereafter, even if the business has not opened.

To gain access to the report, you must enter your OMMA License Number (capital letters and hyphens included), and your Application ID. The Application ID can be found in your license approval email; Your application reference number is…”

Monthly reporting templates are subject to change, so please check back to the OMMA website regularly. As stated in OAC 310:681-5-6.1(a), failure to submit a monthly report and correct this deficiency within 30 days of written notice from OMMA are subject to a fine of $500.00. Please reference OAC 310:681-5-6(a) in the emergency rules for more information. All questions regarding monthly reporting should be directed to

Additional Licensure Requirements

Department of Agriculture Licensing

Commercial licensees may be required to obtain a nursery grower and/or dealer license from the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture. Please visit the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture website for more information regarding the requirements and process for submitting applications.

Sales Tax Permits

Sales tax permits must be obtained before OMMA issues a commercial entity license. Please note that dispensaries will be required to report two sources of tax to the Oklahoma Tax Commission:  sales tax and the 7% gross receipts tax. For more information, visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website or call (405) 521-3160.

Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) Registration

Grower, Processor, and Dispensary applicants must register with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) after receiving a license from OMMA. See 63 O.S. §§ 2-101 & 2-302. This is required by law before any medical marijuana or medical marijuana products are present at the business. See OAC 475:10-1-9(a).

  • Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration is not required for OBNDD registration.
  • Growers and Processors should register with OBNDD under the “Manufacturer” category.*
  • Dispensaries should register with OBNDD under the “Distributor” category.*
  • Individual patients growing for personal use are not required to register. Registration is required by the name of a business, not by the name of the owner.
  • All OMMA testing labs are required to have an OBN registration.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: Businesses with multiple licenses at multiple sites and/or multiple license types should contact OBNDD to determine the correct registration process. Depending on the specific situation of the business, the necessary registration type may differ from what is noted above.

For more information, contact the OBNDD registration department at (405) 521-2885 or visit the OBNDD Registration Website.

Back to Top