What is Oracle LEARN?
Oracle LEARN is a learning management system (LMS) for the entire State of Oklahoma. Our new LMS will offer state agencies the ability to:
- Allow employees to self-enroll with supervisor approval,
- Access for employees to view and print their own transcripts,
- Supervisor access to assign learning and track employee training
- Manage training records,
- Maintain class enrollments,
- Allow online interactions between instructors and learners,
- Provide a platform for online and social learning,
- Track certifications and skills, and
- Create a wide variety of standard and custom reports.
All centralized state learning will be available to public employees in the State of Oklahoma Learn Center.