What is Oracle LEARN?
Oracle LEARN is a learning management system (LMS) for the entire State of Oklahoma. Our new LMS will offer state agencies the ability to:
- Allow employees to self-enroll with supervisor approval,
- Access for employees to view and print their own transcripts,
- Supervisor access to assign learning and track employee training
- Manage training records,
- Maintain class enrollments,
- Allow online interactions between instructors and learners,
- Provide a platform for online and social learning,
- Track certifications and skills, and
- Create a wide variety of standard and custom reports.
All centralized state learning will be available to public employees in the State of Oklahoma Learn Center.
If you have any accessibility accommodations, please email Statewide Learning Services.