Certified Public Manager Program
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 8.
The Certified Public Manager program is under new management and open for nominations of employees seeking next-level-leadership-development to join the next cohort!
Does your agency have employees showing the desire to level-up their public management skills?
Nominate the individual here and give them the opportunity to apply for a spot in the program.
What you need to know:
CPM is a 300-hour nationally accredited, comprehensive management development program specifically designed to prepare Oklahoma managers of public service careers. Direct supervisors are required to allow 25 hours per month for their nominee to actively participate in the program. This cohort will begin January 2023, graduating in December. Successful applicants can expect virtual, hybrid, in-person and eLearning opportunities. The cost of the program is $1300.
- Nominations must be entered by a member of the supervising team by April 8.
- Supervisor will be scheduled for a 15-minute call to discuss the nominee’s character and competencies (what makes them a great fit for the program?).
- The nominee will receive an invitation to complete an application to the program.
- If successful, the nominee will be scheduled for an interview with the CPM management team.
- Successful nominees will be informed of their acceptance and receive information to prepare them to begin their learning journey.
“The highest form of leadership is one in which a leader raises up other leaders not as an accident, but as a result of conscious effort.” Mark Millar
We look forward to serving you,
Sophie Preston Janet Jones
OMES Director of Training OMES CPM Program Coordinator
If you have any accessibility accommodations, please email Statewide Learning Services.