Online Collaborative Spaces Acceptable Use Guidelines
NOTICE: ALL CONTENT ON AN OMES OCS IS SUBJECT TO THE OKLAHOMA OPEN RECORDS ACT AND MAY BE DEEMED PUBLIC RECORDS SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE UPON REQUEST.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Service’s Online Collaborative Spaces include, but are not limited to, document and video sharing; online discussion boards, chats and groups; posts on OMES web pages, blogs and other forms of online interactive spaces (Content).
In making your contribution to any OMES OCS, you agree you will not take any of the following actions:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Making false, misleading or deceptive representations that you are another person or character can amount to a criminal offense and give rise to civil liability.
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (referred to hereafter as “transmit”) any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libelous content.
- Transmit insulting, threatening or provocative language, or language that is hateful towards a certain group of people.
- Transmit content to incite hatred based on race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics.
- Transmit inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
- Contribute any text or other material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
- Include irrelevant or inappropriate internet addresses or links to websites or any email addresses
- Make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations.
- Include irrelevant or inappropriate images in your contribution.
- Spam your contribution to an OMES OCS by sending multiple copies or versions of it.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services unless you have our written consent to do so.
- Transmit off-topic or irrelevant contributions not in keeping with current topics or themes.
In addition, in making your contribution to an OMES OCS, you agree that you will not use the OCS to:
- Transmit personal website addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personally identifiable information.
- Collect or store personal information of any other person or group.
OMES reserves the right to:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the OCS if you are in breach of the Online Collaborative Spaces Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- Refuse, moderate (including deleting or editing), move or remove any material you transmit to the OCS if it breaches these Acceptable Use Guidelines.