- 2021 Former Employee and Surviving Dependents Monthly Premiums
- 2021 Former Employee Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) Plans Monthly Premiums
- 2020 Former Employee and Surviving Dependents Monthly Premiums
- 2020 Former Employee Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) Plans Monthly Premiums
HealthChoice Medicare member information
The HealthChoice Medicare supplement plans provide coverage throughout the United States.
The HealthChoice pharmacy benefit manager is contracted with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide Medicare Part D Prescription Drug benefits. These Part D benefits are available through the HealthChoice SilverScript High and Low Option Medicare Supplement Plans.
If you already have Medicare Part D benefits through your employer, union, or other source, you must enroll in one of the HealthChoice Medicare supplement plans without Part D.
By clicking any link designated with an asterisk (*), you will be leaving the HealthChoice website and EGID privacy policies will not apply.
Pharmacy and formulary information
- SilverScript Member Website*
- HealthChoice SilverScript Pharmacies*
- 2021 HealthChoice SilverScript Medicare Formulary
- 2020 SilverScript High Option Evidence of Coverage
- 2020 SilverScript Low Option Evidence of Coverage
- 2020 HealthChoice SilverScript Medicare Formulary
- HealthChoice Comprehensive Formulary (Without Part D Plans)*
- Check Prescription Cost
- Accessing Part D medications during a declared disaster or other health emergency
- Filing a pharmacy claim
- Medication restrictions
- Medication Therapy Management (SilverScript Plans only)
- Specialty medications
- Transition supply of medication (SilverScript Plans only)
- Non-Network pharmacy benefits
- Notice regarding formulary changes
- Application for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) Plan
- Application for Medicare Supplement With Prescription Drug Plan
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information - HealthChoice
- Medicare Part D Prescription Claim Form
- Medicare Complaint Form - Health or Prescription Coverage*
- Prescription Reimbursement Claim Form without Part D
- Revocation of Authorization to Disclose Health Information - HealthChoice