- Potential new suppliers – Prior to submitting an application via the supplier link, you are required to complete the supplier registration process through the Oklahoma Supplier Portal.
- Currently registered suppliers with the State of Oklahoma – Review your registration to ensure information is current and active.
Deliverable Based Information Technology Services Pilot Program
OMES Central Purchasing and OMES Information Services have teamed together to pilot a new process to award suppliers a Statewide 1050 Deliverable Based Information Technology Services contract as well as how governmental entities engage with OMES Information Services and suppliers for services.
View SW1025 and SW1050 Award Process Map for how suppliers are awarded a SW1025 or SW1050 contract.
View SW1050 Release Process Map for how governmental entities request service from a SW1050 supplier.
Frequently Asked Questions
View SW1025 and SW1050 Frequently Asked Questions to learn about background checks, amendments, renewal options and more.
- Governmental Entities
Current and potential new suppliers wanting to be considered for a SW 1050 Deliverable Based Information Technology Services contract need to be aware of the following requirements prior to submitting an application via the supplier application link. The contracts are for one year and renewal will be dependent upon established criteria. Once the application is submitted and received, OMES Central Purchasing will review the application.
Minimum information required to complete the application includes:
- Completed PeopleSoft registration information.
- Insurance documentation.
- Selection of service category(s) the supplier is requesting to be on contract.
- Level of expertise.
- IT security information.
- Organizational structure.
- Management plan.
- Background checks.
- Current rate plan.
For a company to access, process, store or transmit state data, they must have an Authority to Operate Order signed by the state chief information security officer or designee. An AOO is produced after a thorough security assessment is reviewed by OMES Cyber Command.
View our process document (link opens in new window) for detailed next steps to ensure you have the authority to operate order within the State of Oklahoma.
The State of Oklahoma requires all contractors who will access, process, store or transmit state data to submit to a background check prior to performing any services. Background checks are not required for the state to review a supplier’s bid submission for an award. This is purely informational for suppliers who want to initiate background checks ahead of any agency-specific engagement should a supplier receive an award.
Types of background checks
- Enhanced Background Check: This background check is required when the resource will access, process, transmit or store criminal justice information when providing services to the State of Oklahoma. This background check includes completion of an online training course and a background check conducted by the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, which requires fingerprinting. Please contact Elyse Seals to initiate this background check at the same time as your bid submission for more information.
- Criminal History Background Check: This background check is required for all resources that will access, process, store or transmit state data in connection with a release of SW 1050 that includes criminal justice information, OSBI data or OBNDD data. Please visit the OSBI website and request the following checks:
1. OSBI Criminal History Database Service.
2. ODOC Sex Offender Registry Search.
3. ODOC Violent Offender Registry Search.
Please email the results of the check to Elyse Seals.
Note: The supplier is responsible for all costs associated with this background check.
A governmental entity identifies a need for services provided under the Statewide 1050 contract. The governmental entity will request an engagement via the governmental entity link. Once the information is submitted and received, OMES IS will review the request and contact the agency with follow-up assistance in the process. Adherence to the pilot process is required for a release against SW1050.