- Potential new suppliers – Prior to submitting an application via the supplier link, you are required to complete the supplier registration process by registering online.
- Current registered suppliers with the State of Oklahoma – Review your registration to ensure information is current and active.
Non-IT Consulting Services
OMES Central Purchasing and Business Process Operations teamed together to pilot a new process to award suppliers a Statewide 0133 Non-IT Consulting Services contract, as well as how governmental entities will engage with Business Process Operations and suppliers for services.
- Governmental Entities
Current and potential new suppliers wanting to be considered for a SW0133 Non-IT Services contract need to be aware of the following requirements prior to submitting an application via the supplier application link. The contracts are for one year and renewal are dependent upon established criteria. Once the application is submitted and received, OMES Central Purchasing will review the application.
Minimum information required to complete the application includes:
- Completed PeopleSoft registration information.
- Insurance documentation.
- Selection of service category(ies) the supplier is requesting to be on contract.
- Level of expertise.
- Organizational structure.
- Management plan.
- Current Rate Plan
A governmental entity identifies a need for services provided under the Statewide 0133 contract. The governmental entity will request an engagement via the governmental entity link. Once the information is submitted and received. The BPO or OMES CP will review the request and contact the agency with follow-up assistance in the process. Adherence to the pilot process is required for a release against SW0133.