Cash Management & Investment Oversight Commission
The Cash Management and Investment Oversight Commission is authorized by O.S. Title 62 §71.1 (link opens in new window) to:
- Develop a standardized and uniform reporting system for certain State Treasurer reports;
- Obtain an accurate analysis of investment performance;
- Review investment strategies and practices;
- Review reports submitted by the State Treasurer, and
- Identify any event, transaction or trend that represents a violation or potential violation of law or public policy regarding the investment of state funds.
The Commission consists of five members, including:
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, or designee;
- The Bank Commissioner, or designee;
- The Administrator of the Oklahoma Department of Securities, or designee;
- One citizen member appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
- One citizen member appointed by the President Pro Tempore of the State Senate.
- The Commission meets on a quarterly basis.
2019 Meeting Schedule
March 8April 12June 7Sept. 6Dec. 6
All meetings begin at 10 a.m.
Oasis Conference RoomOMES Central Accounting and Reporting5005 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 100Oklahoma City, OK 73105
5005 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 126
OMES Administrative Support