Upcoming projects are provided here to invite collaboration and discussion with the public and the State of Oklahoma vendor community. These projects may have the potential for bid, product demonstrations and market research opportunities.
New projects are presented quarterly via webinar to promote discussion and answer questions.
- See the schedule of events for more information on dates and registration.
- Meetings will be scheduled for one hour.
- The project's manager or owner will present the project.
- Meetings will be held over Web Conference and limited to 200 participants. A meeting link will be provided in a calendar invite email.
- See the FAQ section for terms of engagement on upcoming projects.
Projects open for discussion at the next quarterly event:
There are no new projects for discussion at this time. Check back soon!
IT Project Monitoring & Transparency Initiative
OMES Information ServicesStrategic Alliance Management3115 N. Lincoln BoulevardOklahoma City, OK email@example.com
Projects.ok.gov was created as part of House Bill 1086 as the Oklahoma State Government IT Project Monitoring and Transparency Initiative, enacted in 2011 and codified at 62 O.S. § 34.11.8.