62 O.S. § 9010.2. Legislative Intent
- It is the intent of the Legislature, through enactment of the Pay for Success Act, to:
- Authorize innovation opportunities in the form of pay-for-success contracts and authorize success payments to be made from appropriated or other agency funds;
- Address outcomes that span the mission and purpose of multiple agencies; and
- Provide a fund that may be used by agencies for success payments.
- It is the intent of the Legislature that nothing in this act shall prohibit the use of pay-for-success contracts by municipalities, counties or other local jurisdictions.