74 O.S. § 3006. Contract with a Central Nonprofit Agency
The State Purchasing Director may contract with a central nonprofit agency to facilitate:
- Management of the day-to-day operations of the program;
- The facilitation, promotion, and the distribution of orders of the state for products or services on the procurement schedule among qualified nonprofit agencies for people with significant disabilities;
- Scheduling and conducting annual training sessions;
- Publishing the approved State Use Procurement Schedule;
- Promotion of the State Use Program through development and distribution of program marketing material, promotion of program through continued contact with current and future customers; and
- All other duties assigned by the RFP through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services.