74 O.S. § 3001. Creation of State Use Advisory Council - Members - Officers - Terms
- There is hereby created in the Office of Management and Enterprise Services an advisory council to be known as the "State Use Advisory Council". The Council shall consist of seven (7) members:
- A private citizen conversant with the employment needs of people with significant disabilities who shall be appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the Governor to act as an advocate for the employment needs of people with significant disabilities;
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services or designee;
- The Director of the Department of Rehabilitation Services, or designee;
- One member who shall be a state use provider who shall be appointed by the President Pro Tempore of the Senate;
- An individual or a parent or guardian of an individual with significant disabilities who participates in vocational programming through a qualified nonprofit agency for individuals with disabilities, to be appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
- The Director of Human Services, or designee; and
- A person employed by the Office of Management and Enterprise Services Central Purchasing Division as a contracting officer, appointed by the State Purchasing Director.
- The private citizens on the Council shall serve for a period of two (2) years and may be reappointed by the appointing authority. Any private citizen appointed pursuant to this section to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which the predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of the term. The State Use Advisory Council shall meet a minimum of twice a year for the purpose of exchanging ideas to market and improve the State Use Program.