260:115-13-1. Awarding contracts
- Bidder Requirements.
- Bidder shall respond to the solicitation as a service-disabled veteran business by checking 'YES' to the Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Act question on the Responding Bidder Information form in the solicitation.
- Bidder shall provide a letter from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs which certifies the veteran(s) has a service connected disability.
- Bidder shall provide documentation of the business organizational structure demonstrating,
- Not less than fifty-one percent (51%) of the business ownership is by one or more service-disabled veterans, and
- The management and daily business operation is controlled by one or more service-disabled veterans.
- Solicitation Evaluation Requirements.After the total evaluation score for each responding bidder has been calculated, three percentage (3%) bonus points will be added to the total evaluation score for each responding bidder meeting the criteria of a service-disabled veteran business.