- Potential new suppliers – Prior to submitting an application via the supplier link, you are required to complete the supplier registration process through the Oklahoma Supplier Portal.
- Current registered suppliers with the State of Oklahoma – Review your registration to ensure information is current and active.
SW0133- Non-IT Consulting Services- Suppliers Form
Current and potential new suppliers wanting to be considered for a SW0133 Non-IT Services contract need to be aware of the following requirements prior to submitting an application via the supplier application link. The contracts are for one year and renewal are dependent upon established criteria. Once the application is submitted and received, OMES Central Purchasing will review the application.
Minimum information required to complete the application includes:
- Completed PeopleSoft registration information.
- Insurance documentation.
- Selection of service category(ies) the supplier is requesting to be on contract.
- Level of expertise.
- Organizational structure.
- Management plan.
- Current rate plan.
NOTE: Prior to filling out this form, you must register to be a supplier through the Oklahoma Supplier Portal.