Skip to main content

How do I submit paper claims to HealthChoice?

The claims administrator administers all health, dental and life claims on behalf of HealthChoice. Submit paper claims, correspondence and medical records to:

HealthChoiceP.O. Box 99011Lubbock, TX 79490-9011

Submit appeals and provider inquiries to:

P.O. Box 3897
Little Rock, AR 72203-3897

To ensure timely claims processing, the following information must be included on a CMS-1500, UB-04, or ADA form:

Patient’s namePrimary insured’s namePrimary insured’s ID numberProvider’s name and tax ID numberProvider’s billing addressDate(s) of serviceICD or DSM diagnosis codesCPT/HCPCS, DRG, CDT, or ASA codes with the appropriate modifiers

Itemized charges are required for all outpatient hospital services. Forms must be completed as required by CMS guidelines.

Back to Top