Skip to main content

Can I use my P-Card to purchase fuel?

The ComData card must be used to purchae fuel for all state-owned vehicles.  If purchasing bulk fuel, please issue a PO.  The p-card will not remove the Federal Excise taxes and should not be used.  For fuel for rental vehicles while in travel status, refer to the State of Oklahoma Policy and Procedures for Purchase Card or contact the State P-card Office at [email protected].

Back to Top