Cash Management & Investment Oversight Commission
The Cash Management and Investment Oversight Commission is authorized by O.S. Title 62 §71.1 (link opens in new window) to:
- Develop a standardized and uniform reporting system for certain State Treasurer reports;
- Obtain an accurate analysis of investment performance;
- Review investment strategies and practices;
- Review reports submitted by the State Treasurer, and
- Identify any event, transaction or trend that represents a violation or potential violation of law or public policy regarding the investment of state funds.
The Commission consists of five members, including:
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, or designee;
- The Bank Commissioner, or designee;
- The Administrator of the Oklahoma Department of Securities, or designee;
- One citizen member appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
- One citizen member appointed by the President Pro Tempore of the State Senate.
- The Commission meets on a quarterly basis.
2019 Meeting Schedule
March 8April 12June 7Sept. 6Dec. 6
All meetings begin at 10 a.m.
Oasis Conference RoomOMES Central Accounting and Reporting5005 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 100Oklahoma City, OK 73105
5005 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 126
OMES Administrative Support
Oklahoma City, OK73105