2022 STEM CAMPS
Who? STEM is open to all Oklahoma students with disabilities, ages 14-19 (i.e., on an IEP, 504 Plan, or other documented physical, mental, or cognitive disabilities). Parents, guardians, and siblings are encouraged to support this learning experience by helping if needed, or wanted.
What: Students will learn how to use computers, software, and related technologies to design and create the following:
Power Racer Dragster – Powered HT Racer – Full Color Patches for caps, jackets, and pants – Bracelet – T-Shirt – Mouse Pad – Pin Back Buttons – And More! Come join us. Registration links are in the flyers.
- OSB June 13th & 14th-No registration needed
- Lawton, OK- Life Ready Center-702 NW Homestead Dr., Lawton, OK 73505- June 21-23, 2022.
Check out the flyer: Lawton pdf | Lawton Word doc
- Garber, OK- Garber HS- 108 W. Garber Rd., Garber, OK 73738- June 28-30, 2022
Check out the flyer: Garber pdf | Garber Word doc
- Town & Country School- 8906 E. 34th Street, -Tulsa, Ok 74145- July 6-8, 2022
Check out the flyer: East Tulsa PDF | East Tulsa Word doc
- Autism STEM Camp- Oklahoma City Community College, 7777 S. May Ave., OKC, OK 73159- July 19-21, 2022
Check out the flyer: Austim pdf | Autism Word doc
- Tulsa-Central Church of the Nazarene-7291 E. 81st St., Tulsa, OK 74133- July 25-27, 2022
Check out the flyer: Tulsa PDF | Tulsa Word doc