Waiver Contract Renewal
Administrative Letter 21-01
August 19, 2020
Your Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) Waiver contract with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) will expire on October 31, 2020. Please note that DDS is unable to process any authorizations with a date past October 31, 2020. In order to avoid delays in authorizations, it is imperative that you complete the renewal process with OHCA as quickly as possible. You may begin this process on or after August 16, 2020.
All information regarding the renewal option period is sent to the email address associated with your provider account, not through the mail.
Steps to guide you through the renewal process.
- Access the OHCA website at https://oklahoma.gov/ohca.html.
- Select "Provider Portal".
- After successful logon, click on "Update Provider Files". The SoonerCare Provider Enrollment website will open in a separate window.
- Log in with your User ID and Password, unless the system logs you on automatically.
- The Contract Renewal page will display and you will then select:
- "Yes" to continue with the renewal process. Ensure all necessary information is complete as you navigate through the pages; or
- "No" if you do not wish to renew your contract.
- Click on "Submit" to complete the process.
If you have any questions regarding the contract renewal process, contact Maggy.Burke@okdhs.org, 405-568-8155, or Laura.Cope@okdhs.org, 405-421-4934.
Certified Procurement Officer
OKDHS-DDS Administrative Services Unit