- The Oklahoma Developmental Disabilities Council
- This organizations helps coordinate the efforts of state agencies and private organizations in Oklahoma to meet the needs of Oklahomans with developmental disabilities.
- Oklahoma Autism Network
- The Oklahoma Autism Network website implements the Individuals with Autism and Their Families Oklahoma Plan.
- Oklahoma Assistive Technology Center
- The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Center (OATC) is dedicated to providing quality assistive technology services to Oklahoman's with disabilities.
- Statewide Training and Regional Support
- This site offers statewide training and regional support for those who live and work with people with disabilities.
- OK Disability Law Center
- The mission of the Oklahoma Disability Law Center, Inc., is to protect, promote and expand the rights of people with disabilities.
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health "Yellow Pages"
- The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health Yellow Pages offers contact information for people with disabilities.
- Oklahoma Family Network
- Oklahoma's statewide nonprofit mentorship and resource referral network, empowering families who are raising children with special health care or disability needs.
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- This site offers a listing of selected of state-wide organizations that are committed to helping people with developmental disabilities.
- Corporation for National Service
- The Corporation for National and Community Service offers many opportunities and information for volunteering.
- The Medicaid Reference Desk
- This site is the gateway for information about Medicaid for people with cognitive disabilities
- The ArcLink.org
- This national network is committed to full inclusion for people with disabilities.
- American Association on Mental Retardation
- This association is the professional association run by and for professionals who support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- American Network of Community Options and Resources
- This national network offers quality support to people with disabilities
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Get more information from the U.S. Census Bureau Web site
- American Fact Finder
- American Fact Finder, American Community survey information
- Cerebral Palsy Guide
- Cerebral Palsy Guide provides information on the causes and top treatment options for children with cerebral palsy.
- Coleman Institute
- Connects states with other states in Developmental Disabilities, Grant and Award announcements
Site to find support, advice, and resources