Advisory Committee Agenda
Advisory Committee on Services to Persons with Developmental Disabilities
Thursday, September 16, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER: Wanda Felty, Chairperson;
2. ROLL CALL: Robin Arter, Vice-Chairperson;
3. *APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 15, 2021;
4. DDS UPDATE – Beth Scrutchins DDS director;
A. Welcome and announcements;
B. American Rescue Plan;
C. DDS waiting list update.
5. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Schedule meetings for 2022 calendar year.
6. *Policy Updates-See attached Draft Revisions Explanation document for explanation of substantive changes.
317:30-5-482 Description of services Amend page 1
317:40-5-59 Back-up Plan for persons receiving Specialized Foster Care Amend page 8
340: 100-1-2 Definitions Amend page 9
340:100-5-22.7 Supplemental room and board funding for persons receiving Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers Amend page 15
340:100-17-25 Community integrated employment services Amend page 17
OKDHS:2-17-70 Professional development for Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) and Community Living, Aging and
Protective Services (CAP) staff New page 19
317:30-5-482 is amended to:
- update terminology and grammer;
- add Remote supports with reference to 317:40-1-4.
317:40-5-59 is amended to:
- update terminology;
- add provision clarifying policy requirements for using back up services.
340:100-1-2 is amended to:
- update terminology;
- add a definition for enabling technology;
- update the definition for prescription medication to account for prescriptions from nurse practitioners and physician’s assistants; and
- update the definition of family homes to include adoption.
340:100-5-22.7 is amended to:
- remove requirement for use of Form 10AD012E, Claim Form;
- Add requirement for provider to submit a written budget when requested; and
- add clarifying language to criteria for when a service recipient may reimburse DDS.
340:100-17-25 is amended to:
- update terminology; and
- update the definition of group placement to match the job coaching rule and the rate change that was effective October 1, 2020.
OKDHS:2-17-70 is created to:
- develop criteria to provide scholarships to DDS and Community Living, Aging and Protective Services (CAP) staff
7. PUBLIC COMMENT –
* Possible Action Item
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 116 579 304 7