Skip to main content

CSS is committed to the right of all parties to have access to the court system.  Most child support orders are fair and reasonable when they are entered but they do not always keep pace with changes in people's lives.

One way to ask for a modification to your child support order is to send a written request to the child support office handling your case, or you can do it yourself.

You can file a Motion to Modify in district or administrative court to ask the judge to modify the amount of child support.  If you are unable to print these forms below, call the CSS Customer Service Center to ask for forms and instructions.  In the OKC metro area call (405) 522-2273, Tulsa metro area (918) 295-3500, and all other areas call toll free 1-800-522-2922.

Before using these forms, you may want to see if CSS is able to handle the issue for you. You may call the CARE Call Center at the phone number above to ask about our services and timelines or you may choose to use these "pro se" (self-help) forms if you wish.  We can answer questions for you about the forms but we cannot represent you or give you advice on how to proceed.  You will present your own child support issues to the court at the hearing, even if CSS also has a representative at the hearing.


Help With Other Legal Issues

Back to Top