Licensing Policy and Practices
Child Care Services is statutorily required to develop policies, requirements and standards for child care programs under the Oklahoma Child Care Facilities Licensing Act. CCS staff are taught to demonstrate the legal and ethical balance use of authority from the National Association for Regulatory Administration Code of Ethics and the practice standards established by CCS based on the foundation of the vision and built on the DHS Quality Service standards. These standards are the expectations for all employees to ensure services based on the values of the agency.
- Child Care Services Policy
- Code of Ethics for Regulators
- Licensing Requirements for Child Care Programs
- Licensing Requirements for Child Placing Agencies
- Licensing Requirements for Family Child Care Homes and Large Child Care Homes
- Licensing Requirements for Residential Child Care Facilities
- CCS Practice Standards
- Reaching for the Stars Child Care Centers
- Reaching for the Stars Family Child Care Homes
- Understanding the Licensing Process– Rights and Responsibilities
Use the Child Care Locator/Summary of Program Monitoring to view a summary of program monitoring reports for your a child care program or to search for quality child care in Oklahoma. View the Child Care Locator Fact Sheet.
For Addtional Assitance in locating Child Care, contact: Oklahoma Child Care Resource and Referal.