Warmline (Special Initiatives)
Warmline (1-888-574-5437) for Oklahoma Child Care providers offers free telephone consultations to child care providers on numerous topics of concern. Consultants refer providers to appropriate services and resources within their communities.
A consultant can help:
- Clarify a problem;
- Provide information, including printed materials, if available;
- Help generate ideas and solutions;
- Offer guidance on developmentally appropriate practices;
- Provide referrals to meet individual needs and requests;
- Direct providers to relevant resources to assist with a concern; and
- Provide follow-up when needed.
Consultants answer the Warmline (1-888-574-5437) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages left after hours will be answered as soon as a consultant is available. There are prerecorded topics that can be accessed at any time.