Child Care Provider License Application

Couldn't verify captcha, Please refresh the page and try again.

Your Information:

Physical Address:

Mailing Address:

Child Care Centers 
are facilities which provide care and supervision of children and which operate more than 30 hours a week.

Part-Day Children's Programs provide care and supervision, generally offering preschool or mother’s day out programs, for more than 15 hours and up to 30 hours a week.

Out of School Time Programs and Summer Day Camps provide care and supervision for children, such as before-school and after-school programs, extended day programs, day camps, summer camps and summer park programs for more than 15 hours per week.

Family Child Care RD211s offer care and supervision for up to 7 children in a family RD211.

Large Child Care RD211s offer care and supervision for 8 to 12 children and have more than 1 provider.

Child Placing Agency means a private agency that arranges for, or places children in adoptive RD211s, foster family RD211s, or independent living situations.

Residential Child Care Facility means a 24 hour residential facility where children live together with, or are supervised by, adults other than their parents or relatives. This includes children’s shelter, residential treatment and regimented residential programs.

A licensing specialist will contact you to complete the licensing process. If your application is approved, you will be issued a permit/license from CCS indicating you are approved to operate a child care program.

Please note, you may NOT care for any children until you complete the entire licensing process and receive approval from Child Care Services (CCS), according to Section 405 of Title 10 of the Oklahoma Statutes.