Provides COVID-19 vaccine access assistance for eligible individuals including the homebound and their family caregivers.
Assistance can include but is not limited to:
- In-home vaccines and boosters for individuals that are homebound due to a medical condition
- Identifying transportation to a vaccine site
- Calculating when a vaccine or booster is due
- Understand vaccine misinformation
- Scheduling a vaccine or booster appointment
For guidance and information on all topics related to COVID-19, including the COVID-19 vaccine, symptom self-check, data, and other topics, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
How to Apply and Who to Contact:
To receive assistance, contact OKDHS at
or visit https://forms.office.com/g/sKKmXt1Wsm.
If all OKDHS COVID-19 Access Coordinators are on the phone assisting other callers, please leave a message, and your call will be returned.
We encourage community partners to email email@example.com or call 1-877-283-4113 if you would like to order flyers for distribution.