COMMENT DUE DATE:
December 20, 2012
December 10, 2012
Molly Green, OIG (405) 522-0451
Dena Thayer, OIRP Programs Administrator (405) 521-4326
Non-APA WF 12-S
The proposed policy is Non-APA . This proposal is not subject to the Administrative Procedures Act
The proposed effective date is January 1, 2013.
OKDHS:2. ADMINISTRATIVE COMPONENTS
Subchapter 40. Executive
OKDHS:2-40-21 is amended to update the composition of the audit Oversight Committee by removing reference to a job position that has been eliminated by the agency.
OKDHS SUBCHAPTER 40. EXECUTIVE
PART 2. AUDIT OVERSIGHT
OKDHS:2-40-21. The Audit Oversight Committee
Revised 5-15-12 Revised 1-1-13
(a) Purpose.The Audit Oversight Committee (AOC):
(1) reviews certain audits having a potential impact to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS);
(2) monitors the implementation of audit recommendations; and
(3) submits reports to the Governor and Legislature as required by law.
(b) Scope.The AOC reviews:
(1) program audits having material findings that may have a fiscal impact;
(2) institutional, vendor, or subrecipient audits conducted by the OKDHS Office of Inspector General (OIG) or the State Auditor and Inspector that disclose material findings of:
(A) questioned costs or overpayments exceeding $5,000;
(B) insolvency; or
(C) failure of the provider to correct areas of noncompliance; and
(3) special audits conducted by the State Auditor and Inspector or OKDHS OIG at the request of the Governor or the Legislature.
(c) Exclusions.The AOC does not review:
(1) routine federal fiscal reviews;
(2) single audits conducted by the Office of State Auditor and Inspector; and
(3) routine internal audits with no material findings.
(d) Committee Composition.The OKDHS chief administrative officer acts as chair of the AOC.The AOC is composed of the chief:
chief administrative officer;
chief coordinating officer; and
chief information officer; and