340:75-15-41.2 Adoption consultation
The adoption and permanency planning specialists participate in the adoption consultation meeting no later than 10-calendar days after:
(1) the child's name first appears on Report YI602, Adoption Permanency Plan Case Goal Report, listing the child with a permanency plan of adoption; or
(2) an in-person, email, or phone notification from the permanency planning specialist or supervisor is received. • 1
340:75-15-41.2. INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF
1.(a) The adoption consultation is documented on Form 04AN034E, Adoption Consultation Documentation.The consultation includes:
(1) the child's legal status;
(2) the barriers to termination of parental rights and the anticipated date the child will be legally free for adoption;
(3) sibling placements, and if there is a need to request a sibling placement review per Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:75-6-85. The child welfare specialist brings the sibling placement review documents to the adoption consultation, when applicable;
(4) the diligent search results and availability of a relative placement;
(5) the potential adoptive caregiver's name, when applicable;
(6) a date for the criteria staffing and persons to invite to the criteria staffing;
(7) the plan to copy biological case records;
(8) the responsibilities and action steps needed in relation to the child's tribal membership, when applicable; and
(9) other relevant information.
(b) The child's legal status and the barriers to termination of parental rights determine his or her quadrant (Quad) status.
(1) Quad 1:Legally free for adoption with an identified placement.
(2) Quad 2:Legally free for adoption without an identified placement.
(3) Quad 3:Not legally free for adoption with an identified placement.
(4) Quad 4:Not legally free for adoption without an identified placement.
(c) Form 04AN034E is scanned into the child's case KIDS File Cabinet.