(a) The Simplified Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SSNAP) rules in this Subchapter are used when ALL food benefit household members are included in: • 1
(1) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) cash assistance; or
(2) TANF cash assistance and a companion State Supplemental Payment (SSP) case.
(b) SSNAP procedures do not apply when:
(1) no household member receives TANF cash assistance;
(2) all household members receive SSP; or
(3) any household member is a disqualified or ineligible food benefit household member, per Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:50-5-10.1.
(b) When the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) cash assistance is frozen because a household member participates in the Subsidized Employment Program (SEP), per OAC 340:10-2-4(c), the household continues to be eligible for Simplified Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SSNAP) as long as household composition remains the same.The SEP income is not considered.Once the SEP participation period ends and the TANF benefit closes, the household may be eligible for transitional food benefits, per OAC 340:50-11-27.