Skip to main content

Library: Policy

340:25-5-328. Recovery of overpayments from other entities

Revised 9-15-2021

If an agency, agent, or entity of the State of Oklahoma or another state owes the overpayment, the Child Support Enforcement Division may collect the amount of overpayment without notice or providing the opportunity to object.  • 1

Revised 9-15-2021

  1. Oklahoma Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) staff initially contacts the entity in an attempt to recover the overpayment.  When that is unsuccessful, CSS follows the process in Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:25-5-305.

Back to Top