340:2-39-1. Innovation Services (IS)
(1)conducts data-driven research and statistical analysis of Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) programs and services, including grant evaluation;
(2)collaborates with (DHS) divisions to communicate and disseminate information regarding (DHS) research, programs, and services;
(3)provides technical assistance in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of projects, programs, and grants conducted or supported by DHS;
(4) serves as the official DHS clearinghouse for language translation, forms, and appendices;
(5) provides technical assistance in designing, developing, and implementing DHS strategic planning for;
(6) provides leadership for developing and implementing quality and performance improvement strategies and initiatives; and
(7) works to build a culture of continuous improvement.
(b) Reports.IS assists with the preparation of the DHS:
(1) Annual Report, required by Section 162 of Title 56 of the Oklahoma Statutes (56 O.S. § 162), each year to the Governor on or before November 1; and
(2) Strategic Plan, required by 62 O.S. § 45.3, every two years, per Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:1-1-18.