340:2-1-89. Office of Management and Enterprise Services Human Capital Management Division eList - classified service
(a) General provisions.This Section provides basic information regarding Office of Management and Enterprise Services Human Capital Management Division (HCM) eLists.For assistance, consult Merit System of Personnel Administration rules (Merit Rules) Oklahoma Administrative Code 260:25-9 or contact Human Resource Management (HRM).
(b) Required procedures for HCM eLists.
(1) Applicants for competitive and non-competitive positions apply using the State of Oklahoma online application for employment through the HCM website.
(2) Interviews may be conducted at the discretion of the selecting official from the HCM eList.
(3) Interview notification letters sent by email are sent at least four- calendar days prior to the interview date.The applicant's response to the invitation to interview must be received within 72 hours from the date of the email.
(c) Submission of HCM eList and support documentation to HRM.
(1) The selecting official returns the properly coded HCM eList to HRM for finalization of the personnel transaction.
(2) If no applicant is selected from the HCM eList, the HCM eList must be returned to HRM, prior to the void date.
(d) Review of returned HCM eList.
(1) HRM retains the file copy of the HCM eList.
(2) HCM audits the eLists for compliance with Merit Rules after the selected candidate enters on duty.HCM has authority to void any appointment not compliant with Merit Rules.