340:100-6-11. Types of licenses
(a) Regular license. The group home license expires 12 months from the date of issue and may be issued upon application and inspection.
(b) Conditional license. OKDHS may issue a conditional license to any group home in which it finds a violation exists. The issuance of a conditional license revokes any license held by the group home.
- (1) Prior to the issuance of a conditional license, OKDHS:
- (A) reviews and approves a written plan of correction;
- (B) specifies the violations that prevent full licensure and establishes a time schedule for correction of the deficiencies; and
- (C) sends notice of the decision to issue a conditional license to the provider with the proposed plan of correction. The notice informs the provider of the right to an appeal per OAC 340:100-3-27.
- (2) OKDHS provides notice and due process for the holder of a conditional license per Section 1430.17 of Title 10 of the Oklahoma Statutes.