340:100-6-21. Closing of group home
Any provider of a group home licensed or contracted, per OAC 340:100-6, must give 90 calendar days notice prior to closing a home or to closing any part of a home that would require the transfer or discharge of more than ten percent of the residents.
- (1) Notice must be given to:
- (A) Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) director;
- (B) any resident who requires transfer or discharge from the group home; and
- (C) the resident's legal guardian, family, or advocate.
- (2) Notice must state the proposed date of closing and reason for closing.
- (3) The group home provider must offer to assist the resident in securing alternative placement.
- (4) The DDSD director must be notified if there is need for relocation assistance.