340:1-11-22. Discrimination and non-compliance in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program (SNAP)
(a) Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects of the delivery of SNAP benefits.Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to:
(1) denial or unreasonable delay of a household's application for any services or benefits based on protected class membership;
(2) distinction in the quality, quantity, or manner in which the benefits are provided;
(3) segregation or separate treatment of persons in any manner related to the receipt of program benefits;
(4) and selection of the site for certification and issuance offices that have the effect of excluding persons.
(b) The Oklahoma Department of Human Services does not condone rudeness or disrespectful behavior toward program applicants, recipients, or the general public. • 1
INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:1-11-22
1. Complaints of rudeness or disrespectful behavior, not motivated by protected class membership, are addressed by the county director or head of the office or institution where the alleged behavior took place.