317:40-7-15. Service requirements for employment services through Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers
(a) The Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) case manager, the member, the member's family or, when applicable, the member's legal guardian, and the member's provider develop a preliminary plan of services including the:
(1) Site and amount of the services offered;
(2) Types of services to be delivered; and
(3) Expected outcomes.
(b) To promote community integration and inclusion, employment services are delivered in non-residential sites.
(1) Employment services through HCBS waivers cannot be reimbursed when those services occur in the residence or property of the member or provider-paid staff, including garages and sheds, whether or not the garage or shed is attached to the home.
(2) No exceptions to Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) 317:40-7-15(b) are authorized except when a home-based business is established and supported through Oklahoma Rehabilitation Services (DRS). Once DRS stabilization services end, DDS stabilization services are then utilized.
(c) The service provider is required to notify the DDS case manager in writing when the member:
(1) Is placed in a new job;
(2) Loses his or her job. A personal support team (Team) meeting must be held when the member loses the job;
(3) Experiences significant changes in the community-based or employment schedule; or
(4) Is involved in critical and non-critical incidents per OAC 340:100-3-34.
(d) The provider submits a DHS Provider Progress Report, per OAC 340:100-5-52, for each member receiving services.
(e) The cost of a member's employment services, excluding transportation and state-funded services cannot exceed limits set forth in OKDHS Appendix D-26, Developmental Disabilities Services Rates Schedule, per Plan of Care (POC) year.
(f) Each member receiving HCBS is supported in opportunities to seek employment and work in competitive integrated settings. When the member is not employed in a competitive integrated job, the Team identifies outcomes, action steps, or both, to create opportunities that move the member toward competitive integrated employment.
(g) Each member receiving residential supports, per OAC 340:100-5-22.1, or group-home services is employed for thirty (30) hours per week or receives a minimum of thirty (30) hours of employment services each week, excluding transportation to and from his or her residence.
(1) Thirty (30) hours of employment service each week may be a combination of community-based services, center-based services, employment training specialist (ETS) intensive training services, stabilization services, or job coaching services. Center-based services cannot exceed fifteen (15) hours per week for members receiving services through the Homeward Bound Waiver.
(2) When the member does not participate in thirty (30) hours per week of employment services, the Team:
(A) Documents the outcomes and/or action steps to create a pathway that moves toward employment activities;
(B) Describes a plan to provide a meaningful day in the community; or
(C) Increases the member's employment activities to thirty (30) hours per week.
(h) Adult members receiving In-Home Supports waiver services can access individual placement in job coaching, stabilization, and employment training specialist services not to exceed limits specified in OKDHS Appendix D-26, per POC year.