317:30-5-661.1. Coverage of core services
Health Center services are covered for SoonerCare adults and children as set forth in this Part, unless otherwise specified.
(1) Services furnished by a physician, PA, APRN, CNM, CP, or CSW.
(2) Services and supplies incident to services provided by a physician, PA, APRN, CNM, CP, or CSW are covered in accordance with 42 C.F.R '' 405.2413 and 405.2415, if the service or supply is:
(A) Furnished in accordance with State law;
(B) A type commonly furnished in physicians' offices;
(C) A type commonly rendered either without charge or included in the FQHC's bill;
(D) Furnished as an incidental, although integral, part of a physician, PA, APRN, CNM, CP or CSW services; or
(E) Furnished under the direct supervision of a physician PA, APRN, or CNM; and
(F) Drugs and biologicals which cannot be self-administered or are specifically covered by Medicare law, are included within the scope of FQHC services. Drugs and biologicals commonly used in life saving procedures, such as analgesics, anesthetics (local), antibiotics, anticonvulsants, antidotes and emetics, serums and toxoids are not billed separately.
(G) "Services and supplies incident to" include but are not limited to services such as minor surgery, reading x-rays, setting casts or simple fractures and other activities that involve evaluation or treatment of a patient's condition. They also include laboratory services performed by the Health Center, specimen collection for laboratory services furnished by an off-site CLIA certified laboratory and injectable drugs.
(3) Visiting nurse services to the homebound are covered if:
(A) The FQHC is located in an area in which the Secretary of Health and Human Services has determined there is a shortage of home health agencies;
(B) The services are rendered to members who are homebound;
(C) The member is furnished nursing care on a part-time or intermittent basis by a registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or licensed vocational nurse who is employed by or receives compensation for the services from the FQHC; and
(D) The services are furnished under a written plan of treatment as required by 42 C.F.R ' 405.2416.
(4) Preventive primary services in accordance with 42 C.F.R ' 405.2448;
(5) Medical nutrition services in accordance with OAC 317:30-5-1075 through 317:30-5-1076; and
(6) Preventive primary dental services.