317:30-5-495. Home and Community-Based Services Waivers for persons with an intellectual disability or certain persons with related conditions
(a) Introduction to waiver services. The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) administers Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers for persons with an intellectual disability or certain persons with related conditions that are operated by Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD). The Community Waiver and Homeward Bound Waiver allow payment for specialized foster care (SFC), also known as specialized family care, as defined in the waiver approved by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
(b) Eligible providers. All SFC providers must:
(1) enter into contractual agreements with the OHCA to provide HCBS for persons with an intellectual disability or certain persons with related conditions;
(2) have an approved home profile per OAC 317:40-5-40;
(3) complete training per OAC 317:40-5-38;
(4) have the ability to implement the member's Individual Plan (IP); and
(5) be emotionally and financially stable, in good health, and of reputable character.