Ask DHS - Inspector General
How do I report suspected fraud?
There are six easy ways you can report fraud:
- Go to www.OKDHS.org. Find the OIG homepage under "About Us," click on "Office of Inspector General," and then click "Report client fraud or employee misconduct."
- Call 1-800-784-5887 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to report fraud by phone;
- Fax us a fraud report anytime at (405) 522-4642;
- Mail a report via the U.S. Postal Service to: DHS Office of Inspector General, P.O. Box 25352, Oklahoma City, OK, 73125;
- Call (405) 522-5880 to make an appointment to report fraud in person; or
- DHS employees can find the OIG homepage on the InfoNet under "Get to Know Us." Click on the email link under "To report client, vendor, or employee fraud" or send a report via inter-agency mail.