Skip to main content

ABWO IMS Transaction

You can modify a person’s ABAWD history to reflect SNAP benefits received outside of Oklahoma through the ABWO IMS transaction.

1. Type ABWO <space bar> the client’s Social Security number.

2. Enter the two digit month and the four digit year for the countable time the client received SNAP month in another state. 

3. Enter the two digit postal abbreviation for the state where the client received the countable SNAP months.

4. Enter the one digit ABAWD code that reflects how DHS would have coded this SNAP recipient if they were residing in Oklahoma: “K” or “Y.”


5. Enter your U Number.
6. Press <Enter>.

Best Practice: After entering changes through the ABWO transaction, use the ABWI transaction to ensure the client's ABAWD history reflects your change.
Back to Top