Skip to main content

Work Provisions

Federal regulations require SNAP participants comply with federal work requirements and receive access to certain work programs.  In Oklahoma, you must determine every household member's compliance with Work Registration and ABAWD (Able Bodied Adults without Dependents) and provide access to OK SNAP Works in order to meet these requirements. 

If you would like more information about these programs, please choose one of the following links.

Back to Top