Worker Interview Responsibilities
During the interview, you are responsible for:
- Reviewing the information on the application with the client and resolving any unclear or incomplete information;
- Asking if any changes occurred since the household submitted the application;
- Informing the client of his or her rights and responsibilities;
- Limiting your questions to ones regarding the household's eligibility for SNAP unless the client initiates other topics;
- Giving the client Form 08MP006E, Information for Benefit Renewal and explaining benefit renewal procedures;
- Ensuring the household's right to privacy is protected.
- Asking if the client wants to register to vote.
Policy on this topic is located at 340:50-3-2.