All households must provide accurate and current information about their household when they submit their application, mid-certification renewal (MCR), and certification renewal (CR). They must report certain changes that occur in a non-report month. The household has 10 calendars to report a required change from when the change occurs.
The reporting responsibilities differ based on the household type.
Change reporting households must report changes in
- the source of income,
- unearned income of $100 per month or more,
- earned income of more than $100 per month,
- household composition,
- residence and shelter costs,
- the legal obligation to pay child support,
- the work hours of a person who must meet the ABAWD work requirement but stops meeting this requirement, or
- resources due to a substantial lottery or gambling winnings.
Semi-annual and annual reporters
Semi-annual and annual reporting households must report when
For income changes or substantial lottery or gambling winnings, the household’s 10 calendar days begins when the client received the first payment attributable to the change.